Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Holidays continued

There were no taxis and whats more we needed three taxis as there were 14 of us. Then, the first stroke of luck during the entire holiday so far, three taxis came. It was like you won a lucky draw.

By the time we arrived at Legend hotel, it was al
ready 4 in the morning. The sensation felt can only be compered to being lost in the forest for 3 days and finally get rescued. Whats more, I challenged my cousin to stay awake throughout the whole journey. I actually did it due to two reasons. Firstly sleeping on the chair is not comfortable. Two, I could not sleep. Fortunately, the hotel was beautifully furnished if not, I would crack.

Each room had a wonderful view of the patro
ness tower also known as the twin tower. Having stayed awake till 4pm all of us turned in. The bed there was also comfortable because i have never slept that well in a hotel before.
This is a picture of me and my cousins at the hotel lobby. Right beside it is the cafeteria where they served my favorite food which is WAFFLES! However on the second day there the waffles was as hard as rocks. It was like munching a piece of really burnt toast.

This is the picture of my family in front of some of the beautiful artwork in the hotel.

Throughout the three days there, we just went swimming and shopping. We did go to the in door theme park at time square. I think thats the only interesting part of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment