Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chalet

Just 2 days ago, I went to the chalet with my cousins. On the first day, we were looking forward to swimming however, we went to the beach nearby instead because it was already 5pm. When we arrived, my cousins have made a mini aquarium in the sand as deep as your ankles filled with the things I disgust. Yuck! There were worms, as big as your fingers, and sea snails. There were also crabs and fish.

My cousins took advantage of this, who would not, to scare me. So some of them pick up the worms with sticks and tried to scare me.

At night, we went to E-hub to go bowling. It was fun playing bowling with my cousins. The activities we enjoy playing together are bowling, swimming and games. My target was to at least get a strike, unfortunately, I did not. Whats more all of my cousins got at least one strike. We finished at 3 in the morning.

On day two, we went cycling at the park. It was fun feeling the wind in your face. We played in the sand in between. After that we cycled down the hill at full speed before returning the bike. On the walk back to the chalet, one of my cousin suggested a shortcut through the mangrove forest. However it was a long cut.

After that we went swimming. SPLASH! It was only for 1 hour. Then we went bowling again! Again my goal was to get a strike however i failed again. I had a cup of coffee because I was feeling sleepy. I have always wanted to try a Latte. Today we finish at 4 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment