Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bad Service

Everyone has experience bad service before. The most common situation is when you ordered something but it doesn't arrived and turns out the waiter left it out or forgot about it.

I have experience something like that however it was because the waiter did not understand me. Me and my cousins went to McDonald's near our chalet. We went to the counter to place our order. After every meal, the cashier will ask whether we would like twister fries and upsize. She said that after every meal we order! After the meal came, she forgot my apple pie so i approached the counter and ask her where is my apple pie. She went "Huh?" while furiously tapping her friend. I asked her again and she went "Huh?" again. Finally her friend asked me whats the problem and I finally got my apple pie. After that, I joked with my cousin that we could go up to her and say that she forgot our order and get free food.

There was another incident at Swensen's where they forgot my waffles.My mother asked them where my waffles was and the waiter asked the other waiters. After a few minutes they stopped and acted like nothing happened so my mother asked then again. Then the three waiters started to hassle and walk here and there while we waited. In the end, we canceled the order.

Once in Colma, Malaysia, my cousin ordered steak but they gave raw meat. They also took 1 hour just to get me a glass of mineral water.

This shows how bad service can be. Everyone will experience bad service now and then. Some can be irritating and some can be funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment